Medical Tourism Destination Guide
Medical Tourism Association™ Destination Guides
The destination guides are an exclusive focus on a destination, country or city with detailed information about the quality of healthcare in the destination and the healthcare infrastructure found in that region. The guide will include information on hospitals, clinics, medical spas, wellness centers, hotels and tour operators for patients. It will also feature tourism information for patients with full color photos. This will help you pursue your expectations for a particular medical tourist destination.
Medical Tourism Magazine’s Guide to a Healthcare Destination
Did You Know
- A recent Medical Tourism Association™ Survey found that almost 50% of medical tourists researched their information on medical tourism online.
- Each guide covers a specific Geographical focus (Country or City)
- Detailed Information about the Quality of Healthcare in the Destination Country and the Healthcare Infrastructure found in the designated region
- Information on Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Spas, Wellness Centers, Hotels and Tour Operators for Patients
- Tourism Information for Patients and their Companions during their medical stay
- Expectations of patients and companions when traveling to specific countries and cities
- Full Color photos of the hospitals and tourism opportunities unlike other industry guides
Features of The Destination Guide Book
- Exclusive Focus on the Destination, Country or City
- Instant Free Access for Patients – by download from MTA website
- Approximately 50 to 75 pages in length
- Print edition available for purchase by patients, insurance companies, employers and facilitators through Amazon.com and other merchants for worldwide distribution.
- Subscriber Destination, Country or City has the option to translate guide to country’s native language. All additional costs and labor associated with translation will be funded by subscriber.
- Cost for Medical Tourism Magazine’s Guide to a healthcare destination is $35,000 USD for one year
Renewal Options must be paid in full at the time of initial contract and include only online updates. Any additional printing costs are exclusive of renewal fees.
- Additional 2 Year Renewal ~ $6,000
- Additional 3 Year Renewal ~ $5,000
- All information must be provided by the host destination, country or city and scheduled renewal dates must be strictly adhered to.
- MTA reserves the right to identify and include listings in the host destination, country or city.
- Spa and Wellness facilities may be included as additional listings upon approval by the Editorial Department.
For more information contact: