The Medical Tourism Association also offers Certification for the following designations:
Certified Medical Tourism Hospitality Specialist ™
Certified Medical Tourism Hospitality Specialist is for those individuals working in the hospitality, hotel spa and wellness industry.
Certified Medical Travel Hospitality Specialist ™
Certified Medical Travel Hospitality Specialist is for those individuals involved in the logistics of traveling patients.
Certified Medical Travel Specialist is for those individuals who are travel agents or in the travel industry and involved in international patient care.
Certified Health Tourism Specialist ™
Certified Health Tourism Specialist ™ is for those individuals who are the health and wellness and spa industry.
The Certifications for Certified Medical Tourism Hospitality Specialist ™ , Certified Medical Travel Hospitality Specialist ™ , Certified Medical Travel Specialist ™ , and Certified Health Tourism Specialist ™ were created for individuals involved in several specialty areas within international patient care and medical tourism.
These Certifications were developed for:
- Travel Agents
- Hotel and Hospitality Staff
- Spa and Wellness Industry Professionals
- Anyone interested in becoming specialized in the medical tourism industry
Benefits of Becoming Certified
- Demonstrates to that you possess the training and knowledge to successfully implement and manage a specific “niche” in a medical tourism program
- Sets yourself apart from the competition and shows colleagues your specialized expertise and commitment to the industry
- Shows that you are up to date with best practices in implementation, communication & engagement
- Opportunities for job promotion and career enhancement
Individuals who complete the Certification Process will have a comprehensive understanding of expertise within the specific niche they have studied and passed the exam
Certification Designations are provided to those individuals who:
- Pass a comprehensive exam
- Meet professional experience requirements
- Meet educational requirements
- Maintain their international patient credentials through continuing education courses required in order to maintain certification
Certification Requirements: Attend certification training session, complete written exam, and possess moderate to advanced language skills in target market's language.
For more information about MTA Certification Program please contact:
Phone: 001.561.791.2000 Fax: 886.756.0811